[Noisebridge-discuss] Advisory about recent thefts at Noisebridge.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jul 8 16:57:40 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 08, 2011 at 09:04:52AM -0700, Al Sweigart wrote:
> Hello everyone. Recently there have been a rash of thefts at the
> stolen, please email me or call/text me at 512-699-7597.

Thank you very much for taking this on.  I'd like to hear about any
incidents, this email is the first I've heard of "a rash" of problems.

I suspect there's a signficant fraction of our community that doesn't
know about the problem; I hear from a lot of people who don't want to
deal with mailing lists and our official meetings.

-andy