[Noisebridge-discuss] Buying lockers for Noisebridge.

Frank Hausman fnamazing at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 11 11:28:04 UTC 2011

Greg Leyh would like to donate a bunch of full height lockers to Noisebridge.  These are about 6' tall, with room for hanging a coat, and a shelf or two.  Perhaps these could be "premium rate" lockers. He doesn't have an exact count at the moment. There may be as many as 20, or as few as 12. They are currently in Oakland.  Please respond to him directly at  lod (at) pacbell (dot) net - he does not subscribe to this list. Here's a picture of a few of them:
http://bayimg.com/aAjdMaaDB