[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen cleanliness

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Fri Jul 15 21:26:44 UTC 2011

I don't tend to use the dishwasher because,

    * When I use a dish I wash and put away two additional, not a full
      load.  That is more committment than I feel in exchange for a dish
      or 2.
    * The dishwasher generally looks full and clean.  It takes 2
      projects to deal with a dishwasher, 1 to load, 1 to unload.

I would vote for more drying rack before I would vote for a dishwasher.
-Claudia