[Noisebridge-discuss] Kitchen cleanliness

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 21:31:05 UTC 2011

I think reducing the number of plates and things would help. Right
now, it's too easy to just grab additional dishes rather than clean
the dirty ones to use. Perhaps if we limit the number of dishes for,
say, a dozen or so people? (And then kept another dozen or two in
storage for large eating events. Somewhere accessible but not as
convenient as the other dishes, like in a box on the other side of the
space.)

People usually wash dishes in batches, so if you needed a couple
plates, but there were four in the sink, people would probably
sometimes just clean them all up.

-Al