[Noisebridge-discuss] update on the shrine!

Rameen emprameen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:34:49 UTC 2011

Miloh, your perspective is valid, and I respect it. Thanks for your actions
and intentions. I guess I was just upset at having our radical acceptance of
any kind of social/digital/mechanical hacker be debunked by a type of belief
hackers.
Anyway, there is clearly a better home for the statue than Noisebridge. I
really appreciate everyone working together to find a solution to whatever
problem they find the statue and its energy incur on the Noisebridge
atmosphere. I, personally, believe the metaphysical realms are inseparable
from our science and hacker-culture. Our personal attachments are valuable
and real. This experience could be vital to hackers as a second view of what
our own beliefs and rituals mean to us and how they effect our reality.

I have learned a lot from Guan Yu already, and even more from Noisebridge;
thanks everyone!

So in the end the statue has gone to a safe place for now? What's the word
on his shrine being resurrected in Church?