[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] update on the shrine!

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Jul 20 06:14:28 UTC 2011

So my understanding is that the Rinpoche has not only not been turning
up at Noisebridge, but he also resigned from the Free School the next
day in protest for them not supporting him in his righteous cause.

He called my number earlier today. When I picked up, he said "Who is
this?" and when I told him, he sighed and hung up.

I'm taking this as a koan of some kind.

d.