[Noisebridge-discuss] Path to fire escape needs to be cleared.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:11:27 UTC 2011

Hey, so there's been a steady accrual of stuff in the path to the fire
escape. http://i.imgur.com/Pgkvr.jpg We need to clear all that out.

Previously we had yellow caution tape taped down on the floor as a
reminder to keep that area clear. I think probably moving that desk
somewhere else would be a good idea, and replace it with shelves or a
table so that we don't have office chairs in the way. (Maybe swap the
desk and the shelving that's on that wall?) I can handle this this
weekend unless someone else can.

-Al