[Noisebridge-discuss] First-timer in town on Saturday, coinciding with event

Dana Sullivan danarsullivan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:41:13 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be in SF this Saturday (I live in Davis) and would love to
check out Noisebridge for the first time.  I see that there's an Arduino
workshop going on from 2 - 5, but I was more interested in just exploring
and meeting folks for an hour or so.  Is it better to not come in for
freeform hanging out when the workshop is going on, or will there be the
workshop in one place and other people doing their own thing in other
places?

thanks in advance!

Dana