[Noisebridge-discuss] Premiere art salon event at a cool warehouse space next Thursday! - the SOMA Salon‏

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 19:53:16 UTC 2011

Join us for the Launch of San Francisco's latest gathering of artists -

the SOMA Salon

We are pleased to bring you an eclectic evening of storytelling Theater, raw folk, crazy beats, original vocals, the Gravikord, performances, dancing, drinking, mingling and whatever else comes along!

NO COVER CHARGE  & BYOB Encouraged!

http://www.theSOMAsalon.com

THURSDAY, August 4th, 2011
7:30p to 11:30p (or later...)
@ the SPACE, 354 5th st (near Harrison st), SF

FEATURED EVENT:

   Theatrical Showcase of:
"scenes from the Red Anthology"
True Stories from real women, given to a playwright to be presented before an audience.

*AT 8:00p SHARP*

Written by: Gordon Farrell
Produced & Directed by: Tatiana Gelfand
Featuring: Geo Epsilanty, Liddy Freeman, Haley Koch, Holly Labus, Nancy Ma

AND....

FEATURED MUSICAL PERFORMANCES BY:
RICH DDT (of LoveTech) - live electronic music on his ControlliTAR - http://richddt.com
MARILYN MCNEAL - raw folk on self-made instruments - http://marilynmcneal.com/music.htm
MARIANNA FERRIS - chanteuse sings her own original material
DANIEL BERKMAN - on Gravikord, the 21st century electric double harp - http://rtfmrecords.com/artists/artist_dberkman.html

Presenting the SOMA Salon: An art salon that is open to the public -- in the style of artists' gatherings of eras gone by. Here we bring together performing artists, dancers, musicians, poets, writers, photographers, and all the discontented demimonde to drink, dance, and share their work.

When? August 4th, 7:30p - 11:30p (or later
Where?  the SPACE @ 354 5th st (near Harrison), SF
How Much?  *NO COVER - we just want the pleasure of your company!

*Feel free to bring snacks & drinks to share!*

Come join us!

facebook: http://facebook.com/event.php?eid=252977944719282

Thanks,
Rich DDT