[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge billboards are up!!

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 16:17:09 UTC 2011

I think this was posted to the mailing list a week or so ago. I'm
under the impression that people were organizing this independently of
Noisebridge-the-organization, so donations to put up the billboard
aren't tax deductible. That's be why it wasn't brought up at the
meeting.

If people were told that their donations to put up the billboard were
tax deductible, then that's definitely where the treasurer should have
been brought in.

-Al