[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge laptop repaired (the Toshiba one)

Zach . organic_unity at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 00:46:23 UTC 2011

Thanks Jake for the diagnostic advice.  I'm tryping on it now.. (the laptop in front of the big TV).  It also runs a lot cooler now since I fixed a heatsinking issue so now it doesn't need the extra heatsink attached to it.

If someone wants to make a plastic ventilated cover for the bottom, that would be nice.

Please, keep this laptop plugged in whenever you see it.  I've found the battery at 0% a few times and this is very bad for laptop batteries.

Enjoy!
Zach