[Noisebridge-discuss] What is the phone number of the payphone at Noisebridge?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:01:23 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Blake Barrett <Blake at blakebarrett.net>
> wrote:
> > Can't you dial out from it and use caller ID to see what the number is?
>
> Sadly, we munge caller ID at times since we have multiple SIP trunks
> and we can only terminate a DID at a single trunk. This might work at
> times, but I wouldn't rely on it.
> __________

I mounted the red payphone to a pillar near the entrance. It works and is
currently set up with a config on a pap2 that had outgoing vonage minutes
some kind soul paid for, but didn't get set up with a DID or forwarding for
any did yet....

related:
If we can get a telephreaks extension set up for noisebridge, that would be
great....  I'll add it to the list of shitwhatneedsdone at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/ShitWhatNeedsDone

-rma
EOF