[Noisebridge-discuss] What is the phone number of the payphone at Noisebridge?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Jul 1 17:51:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:01 AM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:
> I mounted the red payphone to a pillar near the entrance. It works and is
> currently set up with a config on a pap2 that had outgoing vonage minutes
> some kind soul paid for, but didn't get set up with a DID or forwarding for
> any did yet....

That's awesome! I'm personally paying for a small VoicePulse account
that terminates on Pony. It's used so infrequently, that I only put in
$25 every couple months to keep it alive.

Sadly, the Red payphone does not have a working ringer last time I
checked, and the internals are a mess.
If it's not too much work to swap, I'd highly recommend putting up the
rotary one. It has full working internals, a working ringer, and I
bought and internally installed a pulse->DTMF convertor so that it can
trigger the various FXS ports we have.

Right now, I'm only seeing one Cisco IP phone online and registered
with Asterisk.