[Noisebridge-discuss] What is the phone number of the payphone at Noisebridge?

gnnr gnnrok at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:42:20 UTC 2011

Hey

If you have a valid sip account, you can add it to the asterisk server.
Then in the dial plan, you must assign when that number comes
inbound to forward to the payphone since there are many phones
connected. It's not too difficult, I just couldn't locate a working sip
account/find the inbound number yet. The issue is more there are
5 or so phones connected so which do you want to ring, one? all?
or assign one number per phone. I'm willing to help.

Brief howto
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Dialplan+Patterns

Gavin