[Noisebridge-discuss] What is the phone number of the payphone at Noisebridge?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Fri Jul 1 19:49:14 UTC 2011

We use asterisk to route calls internally. We also have several SIP
trunks running to the asterisk instance.

Right now, when dialing in it just asks for an extension. We could
certainly change that to do something like a ring group that rings all
the phones in the space until someone picks one up.

--j