[Noisebridge-discuss] Gatebot listeneth

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:08:44 UTC 2011

I don't know what DTMF means.

Also when is the code to change ? (hope not when I am on my way over ?)

I am of limited means I don't have internet at home or on cell so I have no
way to check the web page w/out warning. Don't wish to give up lunches to
pay membership dues (for a key) although I do donate when I can.

If I can deal with it all I will gladly use it, at least I will try it, but
do I need to know DTMF ?