[Noisebridge-discuss] Handy signs are handy.

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Fri Jul 29 19:40:30 UTC 2011

One way to thread this needle is to focus on signs as labels instead of
signs as instructions or statements of policy.  For example, a sign with a
diagram of where the dishes go and a copy of Danny's "how to do dishes
programatically" flowchart might go over better than a big "DO NOT LEAVE
DISHES IN THE SINK" and be more effective.  Lowering barriers to doing the
right thing is at least as effective a strategy as playing on free-form
guilt.

--S

Shannon Lee
(503) 539-3700