[Noisebridge-discuss] Where to *locally* buy Hydrogen Peroxide 30% ?

Ken Adler ken.adler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 05:37:34 UTC 2011

Does anyone know of any LOCAL chemistry supply company?

I need to by a small amount of Hydrogen Peroxide
30%<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_20?url=search-alias%3Dindustrial&field-keywords=hydrogen+peroxide+30&sprefix=hydrogen+peroxide+30>(
H202)  for an experiment for
Max's <http://ken.adler.net/beautiful-san-francisco-sunset-out-the-noiseb>class
next week.

Need to get it locally since getting it delivered from an online source will
take too long and be very expensive ($25 hazardous material surcharge on top
of shipping and product cost).

There has got to be a place to get it locally (SF/East Bay/South Bay)...
just don't know where it is. I googled around and could not find a local
chemistry supply store.

Really want to do the experience with 30% rather than the 6% that one
normally gets at the drug store.   The effect is so much
better<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N0m95PExHY>

--
Ken Adler
510-290-5806 (cell)