[Noisebridge-discuss] Where to *locally* buy Hydrogen Peroxide 30% ?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 3 06:06:30 UTC 2011

LOL!  :)

From: ken.adler at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 22:37:34 -0700
To: Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Where to *locally* buy Hydrogen Peroxide 30% ?

Does anyone know of any LOCAL chemistry supply company?

I need to by a small amount of Hydrogen Peroxide 30% ( H202)  for an experiment for Max's class next week.

Need to get it locally since getting it delivered from an online source will take too long and be very expensive ($25 hazardous material surcharge on top of shipping and product cost).

There has got to be a place to get it locally (SF/East Bay/South Bay)... just don't know where it is. I googled around and could not find a local chemistry supply store.

Really want to do the experience with 30% rather than the 6% that one normally gets at the drug store.   The effect is so much better
--
Ken Adler
510-290-5806 (cell)
Ken at adler.net