[Noisebridge-discuss] Starting a Cyberpunk/Techpunk house in West Oakland

frenzy frenzy at hackbloc.org
Wed Jun 8 20:59:31 UTC 2011

Looking to move? want to move in with some radical techy folk? a group
of east bay-ers are trying to start a tech centric house in west oakland.

The point is to give conducive space for doing all kinds of projects and
to be inspired by those you live with. If a soldering iron in your
living room and a server in your basement sound like a good idea, then
you'd be a perfect fit.

The current involved parties are general rabble rousers and techy hacker
types. We like riding our bikes and making good food. We are looking for
a house where everyone would pay about 400/month.

If you're interested just email me off list and we will chat!

Thanks!
Frenzy