[Noisebridge-discuss] I'm switching for hiatus status

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 15:09:31 UTC 2011

Hi to All!
I want to announce that I'm on hiatus status for now and I've been for several
months, sorry for not announcing publicly before (Kelly was informed, with delay
...) .

The reason for that is my financial situation which is improving but it is still
not good enough to support multiple memberships. I'm trying to apply the system
of becoming a member and paying member fees at hacker spaces where I'm active
(091 labs right now). As soon as I've sufficient funding, I'd like to pay at
least my starving hacker fees at Noisebridge + the fees of the place where I'm
temporarily active. This may take me several months, hopefully not more than
year.

So best of luck with funding, once I can afford it, I'll join the "in good
standing" club :-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek