[Noisebridge-discuss] I'm switching for hiatus status

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 21:36:38 UTC 2011

This actually makes me ask whether we could consolidate a "hackerspaces
membership" where someone could pay a set fee and be considered a member of
several different hackerspaces. That way if you travel to Seattle, Chicago,
NYC, etc, you'd already have a group of friends and be trusted to
member-level use of resources.

Has this been considered at all? I know we were playing with the idea of a
"passport" a while back.