[Noisebridge-discuss] Coming to Noisebridge from Hackerspace Brussels ( Belgium ) and looking for a couch to surf

Michael Korntheuer noisebridge at michael.be
Sun Jun 12 19:25:58 UTC 2011

 Hi,

I'm Michael Korntheuer form Hackerspace Brussels ( Belgium ) and I'm coming
to the bay area for work ( arriving June 19 ). I took a week off to visit SF
and visit
Noisebridge. So I'm free from Friday June 24 till Sunday July 3 and I'm
planning
to spend much time at Noisebridge. I would like to couch surf during this
period
and I see that many couches are available in SF but I thought it would be
cool
if I could stay with Noisebridge members. Since I can't filter
couchsurfing.org on
Noisebridge membership, I guess this list is the best place to ask. I can
send
my couchsurfing.org profile on request.

Thanks!

See you all in two weeks!