[Noisebridge-discuss] Stamping library books.

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 19:22:16 UTC 2011

Good idea!

And cool stamp.  Can we get more?

This will work well for the hackerspace passports I'm currently creating.  My idea is to make thousands of passports, that look like "real" passports, and sell them at cost to hackerspaces, so they can pass them out (and use them as fund-raisers if they like), and people will then have fun visiting hackerspaces everywhere they go, and getting their passport stamped at each hackerspace.

Mitch.