[Noisebridge-discuss] Animation I worked on at NB, in Frozen Film Festival, July 8

Patrick Lake pat at patsanimation.com
Thu Jun 23 07:32:11 UTC 2011

In 2010 I spent a long time animating a 5 minute short, "Pirate Scum".  It's playing down the street at Roxie Theater (by 16th Street Bart,), Friday July 8, 10:30 PM.  Show includes a bunch of other animation.

http://www.frozenfilmfestival.com/pages/lineup11.php

It's a nonprofit festival "for education of the public" and I hope this is OK to post :)

Feel free to message me about meeting my group after for 16th street fun.

Best
Pat

Begin forwarded message: