[Noisebridge-discuss] Garbage bag full of empty bottle in the kitchen are (under the coffee bar, last I remember)

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:31:31 UTC 2011

Hey guys,

a couple of other Noisebridgers and I went to a party last Thursday night
and collected the discarded beer bottles for Kombucha production at
Noisebridge. We collected ~20-40 bottles.

If anybody else has an idea of where more bottles (ones with labels that can
be scrubbed off), or have some lying around... Tastebridge is could always
use them for bottling that good stuff a lot of us like at the Bridge.

In addition there will be another party that I will be attending on July 7,
and i'll also collect the bottles from there as well.

All of the mentioned above is in addition to the NB internal bottle
collecting that we do.

:-)

-Be Well (Lenina Huxley <http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0010455/>
) Demolition Man