[Noisebridge-discuss] Laptop needed, For A Social Movement In Mexico

Jake jake at spaz.org
Wed Jun 29 04:22:47 UTC 2011

This email is written by a friend of mine who lives in the bay area.

If you have a decent laptop you want to donate to this cause, but the
power adaptor is missing or needs repair, I can take care of that before
delivering it to him.

I highly recommend reading the article linked below, on upsidedownworld!

-jake