[Noisebridge-discuss] bike-powered phone charger

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Thu Jun 2 18:55:27 UTC 2011

hi suzanne!  my best success at noisebridge with projects i don't know
how to do has come from just soldiering forward and poking people for
help when needed.  There is a great community around monday night
circuit hacking, and if you start working on your project on monday
nights there are actually some bike-power nerds who come and would no
doubt help you out if you get stuck.