[Noisebridge-discuss] bike-powered phone charger

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Thu Jun 2 20:46:21 UTC 2011

A couple possibly helpful Instructables are these:

http://www.instructables.com/id/USB-Bike-Generator/
http://www.instructables.com/id/Bicyle-Power-for-Your-Television,-Laptop,-or-Cell-/

(I work for Instructables; there are surely lots more other sites with
useful info but these are what I know about offhand)

Rachel