[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: borken iMac G5

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Jun 5 01:20:59 UTC 2011

I liked the 1980s servers.  they were full of good hardware, and i regret
i didn't grab the power supplies or the hard drive enclosures (excellent
extruded aluminum cases, dozens of them).  I did grab the LCD readouts,
and just barely enough of the fans, but there were lots more.  But they
had to go.  Anyway, i don't think anybody died while they were there.

I oppose any effort to try to stem the tide of donations to satisfy a
minority opinion based on zen fastidiousness.  I would demand to see the
maker creds of anyone opposing donations of cool stuff to rip apart and
hack.

-jake

Zach said:
It's the 1980's and 1990's crap that people dump here that is the real
problem.  Anything recent (like 5 years or so) is fair imo.