[Noisebridge-discuss] Theft at NoiseBridge

gnnr gnnrok at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 23:46:09 UTC 2011

That's basically what I think would be needed.

Just a not too complicated way of handling someone after catching
them in the act, to reduce stress for everyone.

It's a great learning experience, I personally would love to learn how
to handle such things, on the physical security level in the best manner.
So, I think this in some way may be a good way to learn more.

I do wish to thank those who were vigilant in preventing items from
leaving the space, and it appears we don't have an issue yet with
catching the person.