[Noisebridge-discuss] picture of person 86'd for odd behavior on 6-8-2011

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jun 10 00:32:43 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 05:28:12PM -0700, Snail wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
> > his brother didn't want him to go on google and risk losing his job.
>
> Isn't nb-discuss ... archived on the Internet?

Yes.  The link is at the bottom of every post:

> Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been under the impression
> that it IS searchable.

Yep, the archive is searchable on google, and we decided not to change
that the first time this came up, several years ago.

The URL Jake posted is hosted on Jake's server, though, so he can take
it down whenever he wants (not that that would prevent face-recognizing
webcrawler bots from indexing it beforehand).  And AFAICS the mail
didn't have dude's name in it, so not googleable.

-andy