[Noisebridge-discuss] From Steven Reed - inventor

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 12 05:42:04 UTC 2011

I think Steven is looking for people to help him implement his ideas.

(Ideas aren't worthless, the way I look at it.  You need good ideas to start something good.  It is true that an idea without a good implementation doesn't get you very far.  Also, a good implementation of a bad idea won't get you very far either.  My (unsolicited) advice for anyone:  only make your idea into a product to sell if it is something you really love!  If you love it, it's way worth it.  Otherwise it's just way too much work!)

Mitch.