[Noisebridge-discuss] Trashing the classrooms and other workspaces.

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Jun 15 18:10:08 UTC 2011

Weirdly, some people I showed around yesterday were commenting about
how tidy it all seemed. I don't think I'd ever describe NB as "tidy",
but it didn't seem to be trashed. Maybe it self-corrected, or maybe my
standards are dropping.

Is there anything in the classrooms you'd specifically like removed or
re-placed?

d.