[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge cleaning fund

Will Sargent will.sargent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 07:12:19 UTC 2011

If you think a cleaning service is going to help decrease the number of
flies or food left out, then please chip in.  If you think another solution
is appropriate for the kitchen, please start another thread (which you can
do by changing the subject line) and float ideas.

My feelings go roughly like this: there are new people coming into
Noisebridge every day.  Their opinions of Noisebridge are usually formed in
five minutes or less.  First impressions matter, and even if the cleaning
service just manages to clean the floor of the dirt and grime that piles up,
it'll be a big help.

Will.