[Noisebridge-discuss] Electricity usage at the space is up UP UP

Bruce Wolfe brucewolfe.sf at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:09:48 UTC 2011

Without the physical evidence being found by suggested methods, we cannot
theorize nor assume anything. Who knows, maybe there's a vampire or parasite
in the building. Been known to happen esp. in older buildings with less
knowing tenants.

Be smart and use the collect intelligwnce we're famous for to do the correct
forensics. Won't cost anything but just our time.

Bruce

Rubin Abdi wrote:
Lights
Lights
Lights
Public
Computers Servers

If you speak of anything else eating up power at Noisebridge, you're a fool.

--Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net

Sent from Android. Pardon spelling.