[Noisebridge-discuss] Text for noisebridge mini-briefings, some thoughts about Tuesday meeting (was Re: Electricity usage at the space is up UP UP )

Mike Williams merwanwilliams at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:45:13 UTC 2011

I agree that pointing people to an activity is a great way to introduce new
people. Actually doing something in the space, using the tools, or
interacting in a classroom made me feel much more like a part of the
community, and entitled to use the space than saying my name at a Tuesday
meeting and then having to sit through a lot of business that I don't yet
understand or feel that I have a voice in.

-Mike