[Noisebridge-discuss] Text for noisebridge mini-briefings, some thoughts about Tuesday meeting (was Re: Electricity usage at the space is up UP UP )

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Mon Jun 27 22:29:21 UTC 2011

I propose a card as part of orientation.  Contents of the card would be
something to the effect,  "To help defray costs of electricity & rent
etc we ask that all non-members make a small donation into the donation
box  each time they use the space."
Just my 2 cents worth, larger than a lot of people's donations.
-Claudia