[Noisebridge-discuss] Graphic design/illustration

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:24:36 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,
A bit off topic but here goes.
I'm a graphic designer/illustrator looking for work. If you have needs for
such, let me know. I'm fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign and
competent in the rest of CS5. I'm also great at traditional work (that's pen
and paper, y'all).
Anyways, let me know if you have any or hear of any graphic design work.
Yes, I know there's a jobs list.
Meredith
My website is below, images in /gallery.

--

Ladycartoonist.com

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein