[Noisebridge-discuss] is the tikiwiki nightmare? mediawiki install at justhost.com possible?

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:39:07 UTC 2011

I can host your site and migrate it easily to my fancy schmancy cpanel based
server.  I don't charge people for the most part but I won't deny donations
when you feel it is neccessary.  It is compatible with dreamhost or justhost
or any other company that uses cpanel.  This means if you say HEY I DON"T
LIKE IT, you can move easily or you can move easily to.  Anywho, I can give
you shell access.  If you need help installing with justhost hit me up via
private mail and I can give you my skype.  I can totally help you get this
done (I used to do support for a dedicated server company in chicago with
cPanel boxen).

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer