[Noisebridge-discuss] freelance opportunity

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:17:14 UTC 2011

Physician with novice internet skills seeks to trade a percentage of the
results from an insurance suit: need assistance researching and contacting
skilled aggressive attorney representation to successful
representation/conclusion. Assistance with managing internet presence (not
an exclusive arrangement) and tracking/combating hostile
information/tracking removal of public info. Original case filed was for
>$500,000 prior to stalking me from my home and attorney harassment  (she
quit) so actual amount should be considerably more assuming attorney is
competent (or not, if efforts are unsuccessful). Meet in person (or send
your representative) to work out exact agreement (not an exclusive
agreement). I am not aware of any part of this agreement being illegal to
offer...make your own investigation of this issue. There is considerable
obstruction to adequate representation in this country that even skilled
persons are not aware of and this is a chance to even out the playing field
against insurers. Meeting place limited to San Francisco