[Noisebridge-discuss] freelance opportunity

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Mar 4 23:53:50 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 03:17:14PM -0800, cynthia lee wrote:
> Physician with novice internet skills seeks to trade a percentage of the

I can't tell the spambots from the people presenting signs of mental
illness, anymore... I guess that's a kind of milestone for the Turing
test.

A similar post got caught by Mailman this morning, I assumed it was spam
and dropped it.  Apparently it's maybe really from a person who
subscribed to the list to send this?

-andy