[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking advice on Autocad and patents

Owen Pietrokowsky opietro at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 00:53:27 UTC 2011

Greetings,

This request is for intermediate to advanced users of Autocad. I'm looking for advice/feedback on Autocad and its ability to provide information for patent applications. Has anyone used Autocad's documentation abilities to create drawings, parts lists, and text, and then plugged these three items into a patent application? I'm not familiar with Autocad, and I'm assuming it has the significant documentation features mentioned above. I hope this request makes sense. Thank you.

Owen
opietro at yahoo.com

Owen Pietrokowsky
Editor, writer
Biotech, high-tech, linux, materials science
opietro at yahoo.com

LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/owenpietrokowsky

Poetry and Science pages