[Noisebridge-discuss] Fermentation Update

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:32:54 UTC 2011

Heya kids -

Fermenting had a couple of bumps tonite, but moved along (even though I was
horribly late!)

We started a new fermenting batch to get some stuff queued up - it is called
"Murderface", and is using a high molasses content sugar as its
source...should be tasty in the end!
Davros couldn't be filtered (yeast particles were way too small for our
setup), so I'll add a clearing agent to the mix and let it flocculate, then
decant the good stuff.

We're still on track to distill Davros next Wednesday evening, so mark your
calendars if you're interested!

Full details on sugar sources, yeast types, and procedures here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fermentation_logs

Sean