[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator entrance area and shop cleaned.

Robert Chu robertayoungchu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:54:47 UTC 2011

Hello Noise-bridge,

I am writing to inform you that last night I assembled a team consisting of
John Wiliams, John Ellis, and myself (Rayc), to clean a bit of Noisebridge.
We  cleaned elevator, entrance, area, by organizing all of the randomly
placed scrap/trash materials and placed them constructively. In addition to
that we moved the rotting, dilapidated, wood that was leaning against the
shop wall to the the elevator room as well. The shop and main area have also
been cleaned.

I had also do-ocraticly installed a small white-board on the end of one of
the rows of members shelfs. I currently listed a couple of "Community
Projects" (to-do list) to keep track of some of
the facilities/NB environment projects going on. This will allow people who
wish to contribute/organize to do so (That is the intent of the board).

Some of the projects that I have listed so far are as follows:
- Fixing the overhead lighting rails.
- Clean and organize the hack shelves.
- Shop clean up (Organize and put back tools in their place).
- Draw out a floor plan with detailed lengths of floor space by square
footage (using a Linux Visio alternative). Recommendation?
- Electricity to the Noise Bridge Logo | Photos couch area.
- E-waste and discarded materials that were placed in the elevator room
(contributing to the massive mess that was there).
- Folding table for the kitchen (will connect to the counter).
- General Clean up
- Machine Maintenance list, i/.e. cleaning the insides of the sowing
machines; etc.

The board and it's items listed are defiantly open to communal contribution,
so feel free to contribute. The placement of the board is also an advantage
as we will be able to us it for meetings if need be.

Regards
Rayc
robertayoungchu at gmail.com