[Noisebridge-discuss] Always On Topic - Current events that are shaping your rights as we speak

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Fri Mar 11 10:03:19 UTC 2011

If you care about your right to vote you need to watch this. This will
be the most informative hour of your life:

http://msnbcpod.vo.llnwd.net/content/video/podcast/pdv_maddow_netcast_m4v-03-10-2011-204141.m4v

(and if the podcast expires) http://on.msnbc.com/ecET0h

The republican party is performing an all out attack on the only power
we the people have left over them. Our right to a fair political
process is under heavy assault and we need to be aware of it and ready
to take local action.

This is not some idle worry, this is the most gut wrenching political
maelstrom we've seen in half a century, and it's happening in every
state of our union.

The good news is, most of America is watching, but NoiseBridge, are you?

The time to be looking for actions we can take, not to defend the
democratic party, but our basic rights, is now. If you are a
republican party member, then the soul of your party is on the line,
and you need to fight for it.

Watch this. It's scary stuff, but the people are listening, they are
acting, and they are uniting.  This may be our chance at a bloodless
revolution.