[Noisebridge-discuss] Always On Topic - Current events that are shaping your rights as we speak

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Mar 11 16:32:11 UTC 2011

Thanks, Corey.
I'm worried about this and hope to find support to
help understand how to
* get the word out to anyone who's independent or
  on the line or otherwise has interests that will
  be damaged by republican efforts. labor unions
  seem to be particularly effective democratic
  contributors.
* vote with my wallet: boycott products made by
  companies that finance republicans and purchase
  products made by companies that support democrats.
Here are eight additional links that pertain (note
the last details products of Koch industries):

http://silencedmajority.blogs.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_the_United_States

http://maplight.org/us-congress/guide/data/money?9gtype=search&9gkw=contributions%20to%20political%20parties&9gad=6213192641.1&9gag=1786513121&gclid=CIyO393zlKcCFQVsgwodhROqvQ

http://maplight.org/