[Noisebridge-discuss] 100 hidden dinosaur paintings

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Mar 11 20:06:04 UTC 2011

The latest Awesome Foundation grant was awarded to Adam Davis, who is
painting 100 tiny dinosaurs and hiding them around SF and the world for
random people to find!  Check out his clues at

http://100dinosaurs.blogspot.com/

And if there's one near you, go get it.  The paintings are being given
away to whoever finds them first.  I'm a couple days late getting this
announcement out and so far it looks like two clues have been posted and
two paintings found.  I can't decide if it's OK for me to try and get
one of these, being as how I'm on the Awesome Board and all, what do you
think?

He's been posting clues at noon so the next one will probably be up at
any minute.

Rachel