[Noisebridge-discuss] where to buy a plug in SF or near

Stefano Maffulli smaffulli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 05:30:42 UTC 2011

I think I'm going crazy. I am looking for a simple plug, with
grounding, to change the ugly one that comes with the surge protector
I have. The ugliness of the standard plug is that it sticks 2 1/2" out
of the socket and I want something that keeps the cable flat to the
wall as much as possible. This kind of plugs is very easy to buy in
Italy but here I couldn't find them at Lowes, Home Depot and  various
mom-n-pops stores in town.

Basically, I need something like this
http://www.amazon.com/Leviton-931-Angle-Grounding-Black/dp/B00004YUKC
and even smaller, if possible ... but not for that price. Any
suggestion?

thanks,
stef