[Noisebridge-discuss] Acrylic Purchasing

Tymm Twillman tymmothy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:01:15 UTC 2011

Anyone recommend a good place to get large sheets of acrylic in the area?  TAP always seemed a bit expensive to me... planning to look at Regal.

also figuring since peeps are using the lazzzor someone might want to go in on a bigger acrylic order.

i'm planning on picking up like a 4'x8' sheet of 1/4", possibly more to attempt some soundproofing on my apt windows (== above / across from several bars on valencia.  most of the noise comes through the windows which are very thin glass)... figured this could be a start of a bulk order.

In the end, might end up defaulting to a Home Depot run.